WITOLD PILECKI – I edition Historical Contest for 100 Years Anniversary of Regaining Independence by Poland
ANSWER THE QUESTIONS:
1. What was the penalty for speaking in Polish within the Russian partition?
2. Who was Ludwik Mierosławski?
3. What led to the creation of the organization colloquially known as „Hakata?”
4. In which partition did the Hakata organization operate?
5. What year was the Congress of Vienna passed?
6. Who created the group called „Stańczycy?”
7. What was the name of the Stańczycy’s political manifesto?
8. Give three names of people, who were supposed to bring Poland the much-awaited independence.
9. In which year was Józef Piłsudski born?
10. Give the name of the oldest surviving veteran of the January Uprising?
Send to 8/20/2018
The Prizes in the Contest are: Album book about Polish history
music disc with patriotic music
E-mail address: email@example.com
Statute of Historical Contest: Statute
Witold Pilecki – a celebration of Great Poles around the world to mark the centenary of Poland’s restoration of independence
A public project co-financed by the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs, in a competition entitled Cooperation in the Field of Public Diplomacy 2018