WITOLD PILECKI – II edition Historical Contest for 100 Years Anniversary of Regaining Independence by Poland
ANSWER THE QUESTIONS:
1. Which act gave every nobleman the right to elect the king?
2. How long did an elected king’s term last?
3. Which article gave the nobility the right to dethrone the king?
4. In the 16th century, what percentage of Poles took part in a royal election?
5. Which was the largest social group in 19th century Poland?
6. Which Polish writer did not receive the Nobel prize, although he deserved to?
7. Did Henryk Sienkiewicz win the Nobel prize?
8. What were the positivists striving for?
9. How many notebooks did Bolesław Prus own?
10. Stefan Żeromski saw Potop being read to the ordinary people. Who was reading Potop to the peasants, and where?
You’ll find the answers in the article:
Send to 9/2/2018
The Prizes in the Contest are: Album book about Polish history
music disc with patriotic music
E-mail address: email@example.com
Statute of Historical Contest: Statute
Witold Pilecki – a celebration of Great Poles around the world to mark the centenary of Poland’s restoration of independence
A public project co-financed by the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs, in a competition entitled Cooperation in the Field of Public Diplomacy 2018