WITOLD PILECKI – III edition Historical Contest for 100 Years Anniversary of Regaining Independence by Poland
ANSWER THE QUESTIONS:
1. Who pioneered cycling?
2. Who wrote the political treatise Myśli nowoczesnego Polaka (Thoughts of a modern Pole)?
3. Which country won the Russo-Japanese War?
4. What events forced the Tsarist regime to make concessions?
5. Which Russian Tsar allowed the establishment of a parliament, the Duma?
6. Where did the most famous robbery carried out by the Combat Organisation of the Polish Socialist Party take place?
7. In which partition did the schoolchildren of Września go on strike?
8. Who was the first Polish deputy in the Reichstag?
9. At the start of which century did Polish newspapers begin to be published in Silesia?
10. Which states constituted the two great military blocs that divided Europe?
You’ll find the answers in the article:
Send to 9/15/2018
The Prizes in the Contest are: Album book about Polish history
music disc with patriotic music
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Statute of Historical Contest: Statute
Witold Pilecki – a celebration of Great Poles around the world to mark the centenary of Poland’s restoration of independence
A public project co-financed by the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs, in a competition entitled Cooperation in the Field of Public Diplomacy 2018