WITOLD PILECKI – IV edition Historical Contest for 100 Years Anniversary of Regaining Independence by Poland
ANSWER THE QUESTIONS:
1. Which year was Archduke Franz Ferdinand, heir to the Austro-Hungarian throne, assassinated in Sarajevo?
2. Which Polish city enjoyed the greatest national liberties ?
3. Who chaired the Supreme National Committee?
4. The delegates of which grouping formed the Central Citizens’ Committee in Warsaw?
5. Which Polish pianist founded the Central Polish Agency in Lausanne?
6. How was the First World War called, until 1939?
7. Who was the first person to take full military action?
8. Was the “Kielce Raid” a success?
9. Which poet wrote: “Between twin enemy ramparts / We look death in the face”?
10. What is the title of Bohdan Urbankowski’s book?
You’ll find the answers in the article:
Send to 9/28/2018
The Prizes in the Contest are: Album book about Polish history
music disc with patriotic music
E-mail address: email@example.com
Statute of Historical Contest: Statute
Witold Pilecki – a celebration of Great Poles around the world to mark the centenary of Poland’s restoration of independence
A public project co-financed by the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs, in a competition entitled Cooperation in the Field of Public Diplomacy 2018