WITOLD PILECKI – IX edition Historical Contest for 100 Years Anniversary of Regaining Independence by Poland
ANSWER THE QUESTIONS:
1. Did Roman Dmowski come from a noble family?
2. Who wrote: “The nation is the necessary content of the moral state and the state the necessary political form of the nation”?
3. Where was the peace conference attended by Ignacy Jan Paderewski held?
4. What did Lloyd George say about Poland in 1939?
5. Was the Wielkopolska Uprising a Polish victory?
6. Who was known as the “Germanophobe”?
7. How many Silesian Uprisings were there?
8. Who was Stanisław Stroński?
9. Which city did Paderewski stop in on his way to Warsaw?
10. Who wrote that “Upper Silesia is Poland’s Alsace”?
You’ll find the answers in the article:
Send to 11/26/2018
The Prizes in the Contest are: Album book about Polish history
music disc with patriotic music
E-mail address: email@example.com
Statute of Historical Contest: Statute
Witold Pilecki – a celebration of Great Poles around the world to mark the centenary of Poland’s restoration of independence
A public project co-financed by the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs, in a competition entitled Cooperation in the Field of Public Diplomacy 2018