WITOLD PILECKI – V edition Historical Contest for 100 Years Anniversary of Regaining Independence by Poland
ANSWER THE QUESTIONS:
1. How many Russian soldiers died in the first year of the First World War?
2. Who was the Commander-in-Chief of the Russian forces?
3. What was the Schlieffen Plan?
4. What is the title of the novel by E. M. Remarque that became the symbol of trench warfare, in which hundreds of thousands of soldiers died?
5. What did Grand Duke Nicholas Nikolaevich of Russia promise the Poles, in order to get them to fight on Russia’s side?
6. In which country was Józef Piłsudski imprisoned?
7. Which Polish general helped form the famous Blue Army?
8. Which year did the United States declare war on Germany?
9. How many soldiers did General Pershing bring to France?
10. Which US president presented Fourteen Points to Congress, aiming to end the war and establish global order?
You’ll find the answers in the article:
Send to 10/12/2018
The Prizes in the Contest are: Album book about Polish history
music disc with patriotic music
E-mail address: email@example.com
Statute of Historical Contest: Statute
Witold Pilecki – a celebration of Great Poles around the world to mark the centenary of Poland’s restoration of independence
A public project co-financed by the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs, in a competition entitled Cooperation in the Field of Public Diplomacy 2018