WITOLD PILECKI – VI edition Historical Contest for 100 Years Anniversary of Regaining Independence by Poland
ANSWER THE QUESTIONS:
1. Who succeeded Emperor Franz-Joseph?
2. On what date was the Polish Liquidation Committee founded in Kraków?
3. Jędrzej Moraczewski and Włodzimierz Tetmajer were members of which organization?
4. How many Austrian soldiers were stationed in Kraków in the autumn of 1918?
5. Who commanded the Polish Military Organization?
6. Who prevented the pillage of Kraków?
7. In which Austrian infantry regiment did Antoni Stawarz serve?
8. What was the name of the railway station from which Antoni Stawarz sent a fictitious message to all the other stations in Galicia?
9. Who was Ensign Alojzy Mosler?
10. What was the title of the book by Karol Estreicher that describes the regaining of independence in Kraków?
You’ll find the answers in the article:
Send to 10/29/2018
The Prizes in the Contest are: Album book about Polish history
music disc with patriotic music
E-mail address: email@example.com
Statute of Historical Contest: Statute
Witold Pilecki – a celebration of Great Poles around the world to mark the centenary of Poland’s restoration of independence
A public project co-financed by the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs, in a competition entitled Cooperation in the Field of Public Diplomacy 2018