WITOLD PILECKI – VIII edition Historical Contest for 100 Years Anniversary of Regaining Independence by Poland
ANSWER THE QUESTIONS:
1. Name Piłsudski’s home town.
2. Who was Symon Petliura?
3. What, according to Piłsudski, was the aim of the war?
4. In which year did the Polish Army reach Kiev?
5. Who was the advocate of a ‘permanent revolution’?
6. What was the birth name of Pope Pius XI?
7. Who was the commander of Lenin’s armies?
8. How many Red Army soldiers were taken prisoner?
9. Who said “The revolution … has failed. The workers and peasants …have risen up in defence of their class enemy”?
10. What was the name of Piłsudski’s aide-de-camp, possibly the most dashing figure of those troubled times?
You’ll find the answers in the article:
Send to 11/26/2018
The Prizes in the Contest are: Album book about Polish history
music disc with patriotic music
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Statute of Historical Contest: Statute
Witold Pilecki – a celebration of Great Poles around the world to mark the centenary of Poland’s restoration of independence
A public project co-financed by the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs, in a competition entitled Cooperation in the Field of Public Diplomacy 2018